During the months of November and December we have been talking about plastics in the Biology and English lessons. These are some of the topics we have talked about:
- How are plastics produced?
- What resources are necessary to produce plastic?
- Different types of plastic.
- How long does it take for plastic to decompose?
- What are the effects of the use of plastic on the environment?
- The Great Garbage Patch.
- The life of a plastic bottle.
- How to reduce the use of plastic. Alternatives.
- Many important Rs: Reject, Reduce, Reuse, Repair, Recycle, Rot, Respect...
- How to use the yellow, blue and green recycling bins.
- What can we all do at school, at home, in shops...?
If you want to know more, visit our Plastic Free A Guarda blog.